How does credit repair work? What can I expect if I join your program?
Here is a quick overview of the process that you will experience if you decide to join the Sky Blue credit repair program today.
- The credit repair process starts with a thorough examination of your credit reports. This is a very important step in the process; the best credit repair companies will perform some form of credit report triage to get the process started. We are normally able to identify issues that may otherwise go unnoticed. Our goal is to get the best possible result for you and we do not want to ignore any potential benefit. We will also look for any deficiencies in your credit, such as a lack of open accounts, as well as any score optimization opportunities.
- We will contact you to discuss our findings. If we have spotted deficiencies in your credit we will advise you of easy ways to rebuild your credit. If you need to open secured credit cards we will we provide a selection of the best, low-cost options available. We will also make sure that you understand any of the optimization opportunities that we have found and how to take advantage of them.
- At this point we will begin the dispute phase of our credit repair program. After each dispute cycle we will update your results which you will be able to track in your account in real time.
- Credit repair is a incremental process which takes time. The credit bureaus have 30 days to process each round of disputes, and if you require any form of credit rebuilding it can take months for new accounts to have a positive impact on your scores.
- And of course, during the process we are here for you. In addition to live progress updates available in your portal, you will receive regular emails of actions we have taken as well as periodic invitations to chat and discuss credit repair strategy.