Welcome to the Collections and Legal Issues section of the Sky Blue Credit Tips Library. Here you will find original easy-to-read tips on everything from managing active collections to getting your credit back on track after a bankruptcy.
You will also find some great pointers on coping with identity theft and effectively protecting yourself against the threat of future recurrence.
And, as always, remember that we are here for you. If you have questions about your own situation and would like our advice, just contact us. We will be happy to chat with you.
Collection and Legal Issue Tips
- How to Deal With a Collector
- Controlling Collections with Credit Repair
- Credit Repair and Rogue Collectors
- Credit Repair and Debt Validation
- Credit Repair and the Cease Communication Letter
- Credit Repair Procedure Request
- Credit Repair and the FDCPA
- Understanding Statutes of Limitation
- Dealing With a Lost Wallet
- Proper Use of a Fraud Alert
- Identity Theft and Credit Repair
- Credit Repair and File Merger Errors
- Consumer Credit Counseling
- Credit Repair and Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy and Credit Repair
- Great Student Loan Solutions